We invite engineering leaders, researchers, educators, innovators, entrepreneurs, and students to submit their original manuscripts TEMSCON-ASPAC 2021. Contributions may take the form of academic research or practice-focused papers, to help advance the understanding and the state of practice related to successful technology and engineering management.
Research papers may be conceptual, empirical, or theoretical, but they must discuss how the results could be applied in practice. Practice-focused papers may consist of case studies, description of best practices, or application experiences, but they should also shed light on new challenges and unresolved future issues, which could be addressed by the research community. TEMSCON-ASPAC 2021 will provide a venue where different points of view interact to yield a new understanding and new ideas on leading innovation processes as well as the future of technology and engineering management.
Acceptance of papers for presentation at TEMSCON-ASPAC 2021 will be based on a full paper review (not an abstract review). Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®.
Selected papers will have the opportunity to be published in an issue of our flagship journals. This would include research articles suitable for our journal IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management (IEEE TEM) and practical and case study articles suitable for our journal of practice, the IEEE Engineering Management Review(IEEE EMR). All papers would have to be suitably expanded beyond the conference paper for IEEE TEM. IEEE EMR submissions would need to be edited, targeted and formatted for one of three types of papers published by IEEE EMR. Each paper will be subject to the corresponding journal’s rigorous peer review process.
- Authors must submit the draft version of their paper for review before the submission deadline (see “Important dates”). In order to avoid potential problems during last few days before a deadline, all Authors are strongly encouraged to submit their papers well in advance.
- Acceptance to present at TEMSCON-ASPAC 2021 will be based on a full-paper review (not an abstract review).
- Follow all of these steps and accepted and presented papers that meet IEEE quality guidelines will be submitted with the conference proceedings to IEEE Xplore.
- Any missteps including incorrect formatting, not signing IEEE Copyright, not paying fees or registration or not attending to present will result in the paper not appearing in Xplore.
- Submitted manuscripts for IEEE TEMSCON-ASPAC 2021 should be in A4, with a maximum length of eight (8) pages including figures and references.